Chemdur is a two pack, chemical resistant, UV stable polyurethane coating. suitable for floors and walls available in a gloss, silk or matt finish. It offers excellent protection from a wide range of chemicals.
Concrete, Render, Brick, Plasterboard, Steel and Aluminium.
NB: For plasterboards, one generous coat of Strongcoat V is required.
- Excellent Adhesion
- Weather resistance
- Barrier against heavy rain
- Protection from carbonation
- Anti-graffiti properties
- Hygienic sterile finish
- Highly chemical resistant (including Skydrol)
- Ideal as an anti-corrosion coating for internal and external structural steelwork.
- Complies with F.D.A regulations for food process machinery in that they do not yellow or support bacterial growth.
Where a hard wearing, chemical resistant, floor or wall surface is required.
Surfaces to be treated must be sound free from oil or other contaminants, flaky paints, laitance and dust. Smooth and dense surfaces must be mechanically abraded.
Usage: Indoor or Outdoor
Resistant to: A wide range of acids and other chemicals.
Coverage: A 2.5kg unit will cover 16sqm. A 5kg unit will cover 33sqm. (Based on 1 coat)
Coats Required: Two coats are usually required
Drying Time: Normally 16 hours at 20 degrees for foot traffic
Cleaning: Hot water and detergents.
Primer: Not required.
Chemdur (Clear) Technical Data Sheet