A Garage Floor Paint Favourite
Flowcoat is a two pack, water-based, epoxy resin floor and wall paint with a silk finish.
Concrete, grano, metal and wood.
- Heavy residential to light industrial use
- Factories and warehousing
- Food preparation and storage areas
- Floors and walls
- Floors and walls in processing and manufacturing plants
- Can withstand heavy domestic and light industrial conditions
- Easy to apply
- Gives a hygienic, seamless floor finish which is easy to clean
- Low odour
- Will not support bacterial growth
Usage: Indoor (some colour change would occur if used outdoors)
Resistant to: A range of acids and other chemicals.
Coverage: 11sqm per 2.5kg. 22 sqm per 5kg.
Coats Required: Two coats are usually required
Drying Time: Normally 16 hours at 20oc for foot traffic
Cleaning: Hot water mopping with detergents.
Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm
Primer: Flowcoat does not normally require a primer. On porous concrete it is recommended that Flowprime SF is used.
Flowcoat Clear Technical Data Sheet