Flowcoat is a two pack, water dispersed, epoxy resin floor and wall paint with a semi gloss finish.
Concrete, grano, metal and wood
- Light industrial uses
- Factories and warehousing
- Food preparation and storage areas
- Floors and walls
- Floors and walls in processing and manufacturing plants
- Can withstand light industrial conditions
- Easy to apply
- Gives a hygienic, seamless floor finish which is easy to clean
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Will not support bacterial growth
- Suitable for floors and walls
Usage: Indoor (some colour change would occur if used outdoors)
Resistant to: A range of acids and other chemicals.
Coverage: 40 square metres per 5kg
Coats Required: Two coats are usually required.
Drying Time: Normally 16 hours at 20oc for foot traffic
Cleaning: Hot water mopping with detergents.
Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm
Primer: Flowcoat does not normally require a primer. On very weak or porous concrete, it is advisable to prime with Flowprime SF.
Flowcoat Technical Data Sheet