Reecote EC02000 improves safety in chemical spillage areas. It is two pack, thick epoxy resin paint which is highly chemical resistant. It is suitable for where a hard wearing, solvent free paint is required which has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals. It has excellent adhesion to most surfaces without the need for a primer.
Suitable Surfaces: Concrete, metal, polymer modified cementitious screeds
- Chemical Bunds
- Chemical storage areas
- Chemical containment areas
- Floors and walls
- Even on rough and uneven floors, it will cure to give a smooth, easy to clean surface.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Hygienic, seamless finish.
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Will not support bacterial growth.
- Can be made anti slip with the incorporation of Virtus Anti Slip Aggregate
Usage: Indoor (some colour change would occur if used outdoors)
Resistant to: A wide range of acids and other chemicals.
Coverage: 20 square metres per 5kg
Coats Required: Two coats are usually required
Drying Time: Normally 16 hours at 20oc for foot traffic
Cleaning: Hot water jet washing, detergents and mechanical scrubber dryers.
Thickness: Up to 1 mm
Primer: A primer is not normally required.
Surfaces to be treated must be sound free from oil or other contaminants, flaky paints, laitance and dust. Smooth and dense surfaces must be mechanically abraded to provide a key and all dust