Strongcoat Clear is a two pack, solvent free, very hard wearing, epoxy floor paint for use in heavy duty areas where a hard wearing and chemical resistant surface is required.
Suitable Surfaces: Concrete, metal, polymer modified cementitious screeds
- Processing and manufacturing plants.
- Frequent fork lift truck traffic areas
- Factories and warehousing
- Food preparation, food storage areas and breweries.
- Commercial garages, vehicle repair and maintenance depots, aircraft hangers
- Chemical plant storage areas.
- Even on rough and uneven floors, it will cure to give a smooth, easy to clean surface.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Hygienic, seamless floor finish.
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Will not support bacterial growth.
Can be made decorative with the addition of Virtus PVA Flakes or Glitter scattered into the wet resin, once dry, sand down any protruding or Flake edges and seal with Strongcoat Clear. Can be made anti-slip with the addition of Virtus Anti -Slip Aggregate scattered into the first coat of wet resin.
Usage: Indoor (some colour change would occur if used outdoors)
Resistant to: A wide range of acids and other chemicals.
Coverage: 20 square metres per 5kg
Coats Required: Two coats are usually required
Drying Time: Normally 16 hours at 20oc for foot traffic
Cleaning: Hot water jet washing, detergents and mechanical scrubber dryers.
Thickness: Up to 1 mm
Primer: A primer is not normally required.
Strongcoat Clear Technical Data Sheet